@globalvillage
9 months ago

"The internet offers unlimited access to high value information and low value distraction" - What's your opinion?

0 0
it's something very good, but internet users in general often use wrong access with negative things such as accessing pornographic sites, deceiving people through social media and even worse mutual sarcasm and blasphemy on social media that ends in the legal sphere
Collapse
I think if follow the conventional wisdom, of just Browsing around the net, you will waste away.
You need to looking for something specific, and stay focused on that idea.

You will come across some amazing unrelated things. Just bookmark them and stay move on.
One last thing, turn off all the different types of notifications, email alert, and anything else thats similar.
Collapse
A study conducted by cyber security experts found that only 60% of Internet traffic is made by people, the remaining 40% is manipulated by virtual tools. The Internet is so full of lies that The only thing that's real is advertising.The conclusion is that you must be alert to censoring information in a technology 4.0 society
Collapse
Internet is really a great technology. It's actually a bridge to reach to web world. Internet is one of the biggest need for everyone.

But using internet to access web is old now, today world have invented new protocol to make world decentralized. Already revolution is on its way.
Collapse
It is the window of the the outside world w/c our eyes cannot literally reach and the mind cannot perceive. It's just a matter of choice of which, what and where we think we want to limit to see.
Collapse
It offers just great pieces of information. It's upto us to make it whether a distraction...
Collapse
The internet offers unlimited access to both high and low value information... and so, dependent on it's user, can be a valuable tool or a worthless distraction
Collapse
Ya, internet offers unlimited access to high value information but the distraction it causes is also high.
Collapse
There is nothing without an advantages that doesn't have disadvantaged. The Internet gives both large access to vast dynamic and unlimited information but, behind it lies decite. It is used to promote falsehood, malicious crimes and evil of all kinds.

The Internet is treacherous, who can know it?

We judge the internet mostly because it offers access to useful information. The Internet is both a friend and a foe.
Collapse
15 comments
using internet to access web is old now, today world have invented new protocol to make world decentralized. Already revolution is on its way.
Collapse