Brave because :
1) in terms of security: http to https (so I don't need to worry while making credit card payments or buying something, because Brave takes care of https)
2) blocks scripts, trackers and ads, and that's why the sites don't get stuck n freezed while browsing. I have had many incidents with IE, Chrome and Mozilla, where the sites like forbes, cnn, slickdeals and coinmarketcap would get stuck n freeze for no fucking reason and it shows that site is not responding. I never had this issue on Brave. This is because Brave blocks scripts, ads and trackers. It gives you smooth browsing experience.
3) And the dashboard where it shows how many ads, trackers and scripts were blocked is awesome.
4) This shouldn't be here but still including: the best browser for watching porn - if you watch porn on Mozilla, chrome or IE, you will see infinite popup windows, several trackers and ads, infinite backlinks and scripts that would screw your browser and might inject some virus but Brave blocks almost everything except the main content lol... very smooth experience on Brave.
Brave for sure
- It has ad blocking software already.
- It has HTTPS everywhere
- It has significant other privacy features (e.g. Tor)
- It has all the other extensions of Chrome if you want to use them.
- It is basically Chrome but better
- They are soon releasing the ability to earn by viewing adverts!
As of 2018, Brave supports Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. The current version features 20 search engines by default, including their partner DuckDuckGo.
What is Brave ?
Brave Rewards is a feature in Brave which lets you anonymously support the sites you visit. When you enable Brave Rewards, your browser will automatically start tallying the attention you spend on sites you visit. Decide how much to fund your wallet, and Brave Payments will automatically send that amount to the sites you’ve visited, divided up based on your attention, once a month. You can remove sites you don’t want to support, or tip creators directly too. All of this is anonymous: nobody (not even us here at Brave) can see who supported which sites. We can only count up the total support for each site and send the BAT their way. Of course, you can always check in your browser to see which sites you’ve supported and decide which ones you want to support in the coming month.
Check out my review about Brave Offering Tokens To Browse .
Join. It’s time to fix the web together. Get Your Brave Browser Now!
Brave because it blocks ads and Website tracker.
Plus it has Pay-to-surf business model.
The company as per this model uses income from advertising placed on member's screen to pay them for time spent Surfing .
I would say Brave browser cause block ads. But theain reason cause it pays users with BAT tokens monthly for using the app.
So, initially, I didnt know a world other than Chrome.
Unfortunately, there were no ways apart from using Ad Blockers, which sometimes hampered the web browsing experience as well.
But then came Brave! As bothering you? Block them! Run brave shield.
Okay so the next thing:
Brave is already implementing a feature which will let users get paid if they choose to watch ads, which is a great feature in my opinion.
They are perhaps the only browser which goes in favour of the users.
Plus its based on chrome only :D
It has a built in cryptocurrency wallet, where people can store BAT and reward content creators with BAT.
What more do we need?
p.s. I actually stopped using chrome since last 2 months. Using Brave on both Laptop and Mobile. Satisfied so far.... :)
Hope you find this answer helpful
You can watch all the answer here in this video:
Brave vs. Chrome
Brave, because Blocked ads rhis.very important on future, for safety malware
For me, it is chrome.
No need to add any Addons to Block ads.
3rd Party Cookies are Blocked Automatically
Device Recongnition is also Blocked.
Chrome is not so Good Now, they are efficient.