- If someone asks you for nudes and you don’t want to send any, just send the text “Did you get it?” without sending any pictures
- Got a number that’s spamming you? Pick up the phone and answer with: “thank you for calling West field Sperm Bank. You spank it, we bank it.” Works like a charm
- If you have a song stuck in your head just listen to it and it’ll stop
- Wanna drive safer. Pretend every other driver is stupid. That’ll raise your cautions
- With 30% off, you save some money. But by not even buying it, you save 100%. Damn those coupons trying to tempt me every time
- When friends are over and you need to take a dump or pee. Just put tissue into the toilet before you go. You don’t hear embarrassing noises and the water from the toilet doesn’t splash back up
- Put your clothes in the dryer before going out in the cold weather
- Get your oil changed every 3,000 miles
- You don’t need to be friend with people you don’t like
- Keep an empty pack of gum in your bag so that if someone asks you for some, you can take out the empty pack and say it was your last one.
- Many car repairs are simple with the help of a search engine.
- If you want an e-book version of a classic but can’t find it on amazon, kindle, search for it with pdf following the title and author. FREE. Worked for me on several occasions.
- If you don’t want people to talk to you. Put headphones in and not play any music! Works almost every time
- You can park wherever you want if you put your hazard lights on and take your tire off
- Instead of using the space bar try the letter ‘K’ it will always pause the youtube video without going down to the comment section
Daily 1 Apple : No Doc
Daily 7 Almonds : No Cancer
Daily 1 Lemon : No Fat
Daily Milk : No Bone Problem
Daily 12 glass Water : No Skin and Digestion Problem
Daily 4 Dates : No Weakness
Daily Prayers : No Worries
Daily 8 hours of Sleep : Stay happy!!
Wake up early in the morning everyday without an alarm clock.
Use your pillow as an alarm clock. I’ll tell you how.
Just before you go to sleep, sit on your bed, hold your pillow close and whisper(in its ears).
“Wake me up at <time> A.M “
E.g. “Wake me up at 5 A.M”
Say this to your pillow at least 15 times (slowly) . Surprisingly, your eyes will automatically open at 5 AM or whatever time you told your pillow.
It works for me. Try it tonight, say the exact sentence “Wake me up at 5 A.M” and see if it works.
Find a quite space, and meditate twice a day for 30 seconds. The point is just to be still. limit the amount of noise or activity in the space before you start. make sure you phone or computer is turned off. Great times can be first thing in the morning or lunch time.
If you want to stop slouching, every-time you walk through a door, remember to stand up straight.
To take a deep breath before you take action.
I don't know a single person that doesn't react to something instantly and then he/she is sorry about it. That's why a valuable one-minute life hack is to train yourself to pause for a few seconds before reacting to some news or to someone's action. It's not easy, but it is definitely a virtue of people who can do that.
The next time you get angry, stressed out,upset with someone, or if you are just stuck on a problem for idea, just take a short walk!
Even just a few minutes walking, the breathing, the motion and change of scenery, the oxygen and blood circulation it changes your body chemistry ahould really help clear your head.
Its like a form of meditation but you get excersize and away from what you were doing for a short time, remember to breath good!
Every morning stretch your back hanging from a bar for a minute.
After all the hours of sleep this exercise allows you to stretch the muscles of the spine and back, ensuring an excellent posture and well-being if done methodically...
Check reviews before buying/booking anything.
- Working out hack:
- Go to the gym
- Take 500 photos
- Post a new one everyday
- Never go to the gym again
- Any restaurant can be a drive through if you don't care about your car
- If you never believe in yourself, you will never let yourself down
- Eat like no one will see you naked
- Talk about your work out routine and new diet plans to people you don't like. They will stop talking to you soon
- Keep a spare pillow with you while commuting. Put it under your shirt to always find a seat on the bus. Also carry a wig if you're a guy
- Also, wear a bad perfume if you like your personal space on public transport
- Put your food in old boxes for office with a past expiry date to prevent it from getting stolen