- Pay phones
AT&T announced that it was leaving the pay phone market back in 2007. Everyone has cell phones these days anyhow.
- Your Privacy
If you are online, you had better assume that you already have no privacy and act accordingly. Every mouse click and keystroke is tracked, logged and potentially analyzed and eventually used by Web site product managers, marketers, hackers and others. To use most services, users have to opt-in to lengthy terms and conditions that allow their data to be crunched by all sorts of actors.
The list of tracking devices is set to boom, as sensors are added to appliances, lights, locks, HVAC systems and even trash cans. Other innovations: Using Wi-Fi signals, for instance, to track movements, from where you're driving or walking down to your heartbeat. Retailers will use the technology to track in minute detail how folks walk around a store and reach for products. Also, facial-recognition software that can change display advertising to personalize it to you (time for a mask?). Transcription software will be so good that many businesses will soon collect mountains of phone-conversation data to mine and analyze.
Teen Vogue and Nylon are the latest magazines to discontinue their print editions and run exclusively online. We have a feeling more magazines will follow suit.
Print newspapers will likely meet the same fates as Magzines.
Now that phone cameras can shoot pictures and video in HD (there are even iPhone photography awards),
clunky digital cameras will fade out of style.
Soon, everyone will keep their information in "the cloud" and there will be no need for physical storage devices.
Thumb drives may be a convenient way to carry data around in your pocket, but thanks to cloud computing you won't have to carry anything at all
With step-by-step directions on Google Maps, paper maps are hardly necessary anymore.
Same goes for GPS devices. Your phone can perform all the same functions, plus text someone that you've arrived.
Real Sex ! I think so because day by day robots are getting advanced in giving pleasures. I was reading an article today where researchers have trained an AI to give oral sex. The Pleasure coming from these machines will exceed the pleasure from real sex .... And we're talking about 50 years ... It's possible. Babies will be born in incubators and labs ...
1. Driving Job : Development in AI is Good.
2. Doctors making Surgery : Its Too Difficult to trust to AI Bots but I think Robots might do better Diagnosis than Doctors.
3. Physical Storage Disk : We might Just EndUp with Computation Power in Our Hands.
4. 1st Gen Cryptocurrency : Ethereum and Bitcoin might Exist but Bitcoin Dominance will End Soon in coming years.
5. Formal College Education : With Access to Knowledge within your Fingertips, I think there will no need for So much infrastructure better convert everything to Swimming Pools and Playgrounds.
Honestly Kids Living In Major Metropolitan Cities Need more Playgrounds than Schools.
6. Meaning for Life : Japan has Already lost Any value for Family, 16+ Hours Work is considered Common in Japan.
Prostitution is a Part time Job in Japan and Wives Don't care if her Husband sleeps with Someone else.
7. Medical Might Achive Growing babies grow within Artificial Womb.✌️
Artificial intelligence would supercede human intelligence.
Automated jobs perform by Al (Labour Automation).
High level machine learning.
No more driving with the presence of self-driving cars as well as flying cars.
Language translation by Al not humans.
Al Research not humans
No paper money but, cryptocurrency
Al in field of medicine and surgery, Agriculture, Gaming industris and almost all fields of human endeavour.
Military training and security.
3-D printing just to mention few
Traditional mobile phone network calling will be nonexistent by then. All call will sent all a satellite based data network.
by then our the satellite data network access will be global for all people at the rates we currently pay for a normal mobile account.
Steering wheels on cars will be history in as little as twenty-five years. By then all streets and side/dirt road will be mapped. All cars
will be sold with a database all roads in the particular region. Cars on any particular road will create a dynamic network, so when the car 1 mile ahead start to slow, your vehicle will adjust speed.
Send actual greeting cards. let's face it, people don't like to write using pens any longer. Only the old schools. When they are gone, the younger generation will definitely send text and picture messages for everything 🤗
Before making statement I would like put focus on things which were existent in last 50 years before, which still are conducted.
In next 50 years few thing will remain same, but many things will definitely change. Most of audience prefer to go with robot and major task will performed by AI.
- Print Magazines: Magazine online are more accessible
- Digital Camera: Now that phone cameras can shoot pictures and video in HD , clunky digital cameras will fade out of style.
- Hard Drive: Soon, everyone will keep their information in "the cloud" and there will be no need for physical storage devices.
- Thumb Drive: Thumb drives may be a convenient way to carry data around in your pocket, but thanks to cloud computing you won't have to carry anything at all.
- Paper Maps : With step-by-step directions on Google Maps, paper maps are hardly necessary anymore.
- Standalone GPS devices: Same goes for GPS devices. Your phone can perform all the same functions, plus text someone that you've arrived.