1. Wake up early
2. 30 mins running
3. 20 mins exercise
4. 8hrs work
5. 8 hrs sleep
6. Taking my dog for a walk
7. And a distance from junk food
Things which I do to stay fit and healthy-
- Physical Fitness- i) Yoga and exercise during weekends ( as I have to leave for office early during weekdays :p) ii) Drink homemade Vegetable and Fruit juice as packaged food contains preservatives and high amount of sugar. Have lessened the consumption of Unhealthy food and sugar.
- Emotional Fitness- i) Watch funny web series xD ii) Stay in the company of good people
- Mental Fitness- Meditate daily for at least 10 mins before leaving for Office.
I workout daily for 1 hr. No matter how busy it may be. I have given up soft drinks and rarely use sugar in tea. Everyday morning i walk 2 kms. I eat lot of fruits. Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday. Spend time standing or work standing as much as possible.
I am lazy and I keep myself healthy via lazy methods.
- Stopped processed sugar, meat and junk food.
- Drink more water.
- Pranayama (Breathing exercise).
- Most daunting of all 2 km walk daily to avoid sedentary lifestyle problems.
Rise Early in the Morning 5 to 6am.
I don't use Alarm, because I feel my Sleep is disturbed and Others will also be Distributed too.
Do some Yoga,Exercises and Meditation till 7 am and then fresh fruit Juice with No Sugar.
Then as usual Office and Then Evening Workout in Gym.
Nothing Special here😉.
I believe a better diet, is my first and most important focus, in health matters.
This gives me the energy and strength to do the physical fitness part.
It's allow me to think clearly, if I don't have too much fatty, fried foods.
Of course there is the benefit of a lower sugar intake.
This is journey not a destination, so it's about trial and error. Unfortunately perfection is never reached.
However a healthy future is worth it.
Running 4-6 times a week.
Deep meditation to know your inner-self is best exercise.
I love to go for long walks or ride my bike a couple of days a week to help me keep fit.
walk for 1 hour a day