- The Joe Rogan Experience
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Unchained: Big Ideas from the Worlds of Blockchain and Crypto
- Found my Fitness by Rhonda Patrick
- The Knowledge Project with Shane Parrish
- The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
- Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman
- More Perfect, is a WNYC’s mini-series on the US Supreme Court cases and interesting stories related to them. It looks at socio-political impact courts can have on our lives. Must subscribe for any fan of courtroom dramas.
- TED Radio Hour: A theme is selected and TED speakers give their takes on that theme either via interviews with the host Guy Raz or via their actual TED talks on the subject.
- Freakonomics Radio: Stephen Dubner of the best-selling “Freakonomics” series explores underlying trends to various concerns in human nature. If you are into behavioral economics you’ll surely enjoy this. His guests are extremely interesting and qualified to present relevant research.
- Waking Up with Sam Harris: Sam is a neuroscientist, philosopher and author of books like Letter to a Christian Nation and The End of Faith. I usually like when he keeps to topics such as riveting topics such as free will, Cosmos, meditation/ mindfulness, morality, AI and constructs of thinking or (how we think we think). Though some episodes can be dull with him defending himself on some war he had with someone on Twitter over some PC BS.
- Planet Money: Everything and anything related to money. Quality hosts and guests with engaging stories.
Basically, sports ones. Some of them:
- 30 For 30 Podcasts
- The Bill Simmons Podcast
- The Ringer NFL Show
- The Follow Through with Clipps & Drew
- Sam's Army
- Pardon My Take
- The Pat McAfee Show