1.Friends - It's been my all time favorite.
3.Big Bang Theory(Specially Barny)
5.Breaking Bad (Jessie Pinkman is exceptional)
6. Prison Break Season 1
Breaking Bad and Friends is close to my Heart and I watch all seasons again and again.
- Game of Thrones
- The big bang theory
- The sinner
- Mr. Robot
- The silicon Valley
Let me start in Descending order
- Game of Thrones
- Death Note
- Da Vinci's Demons
- Prision Break
- How to get away with murder (first two seasons)
- Burn Notice
- Rick and Morty
- The Bif Bang Theory
- Stranger Things
Thank me later :)
SUITS, very important - Success is like getting pregnant. Everyone congratulates you, nobody asks how many times you were fucked. It is powerful, inspiring, and stylish! the characters are all eloquent speakers possessing their own flaws and drawbacks. But the chemistry that they share is amazing; something you’ll want to have in your own real life
- WEEDS - people find "breaking bad" to be entertaining. I would definitely ask them to try out this.
- THAT 70'S SHOW - My favorite
- BIG MOUTH- Badass
- SIENFIELD - No explaination on this
- ANCIENT ALIENS - though not a sitcom, really intriguing
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Never going to be old enough
- SMALLVILLE - The teen Superman in action!
- TWO AND A HALF MEN - Charlie Sheen at his best
- GAME OF THRONES - Its a cliched one.
- SHARK TANK - the best reality tv I've seen till date.
Arrested Development - I found the humor to be very intelligent, and it often surprised me. It had a slightly absurdist slant as well which was perfect for my sense of humor.
The Office UK - self-deprecating British humour at its best.
30 Rock - lots of “in” jokes but again the humor was pretty intelligent.
Fawlty Towers - John Cleese at his absolute best. A great cast and great characters.
Archer - love the snappy witty edgy comedy in there.
Red Dwarf - British Sci Fi Sitcom that had some great ideas.
The IT Crowd - nerd humor done well. Slice of life, in a way.
Supernatural is my favourite TV show. 13 seasons and i still love it.
Other than that i think there are a few i see once in a while .
The Walking Dead - Not for the ones who don't like to see blood.
CSI : Miami - I used to see this once in a while. it was good.
I am from India. I am not watching any TV series now when I was child I use to watch Chithi.
I am very hard core fan for this series when I am young.
Also I think this series continues more than 700 days.
Here's the list of five of my favorite TV series:
- Big bang theory (definitely the first place because I can laugh watching the same episode 10 times)
- The silicon valley
- Game of thrones
- The 100
- Breaking bad
Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Game of Thrones, and the Office were some of the best TV of the last 10 years.