Meet gauri(mother) and gunnu.
Why pets ?
1. They'll cheer you up everytime.
2. They won't let you feel alone.
3. You become a better human because you put energy in taking care of someone.
4. They make you kind.
5. Best Stress buster after a tiring day.
6. No one can ever love you as much as your pet
7. Becuase why not ? Pets are amazing
I will write about our 4 dogs and a cat in our farm.
- Dogs are very helpful in farms as they give wake up call to farm owner regarding any unknown person or animal enters in their farm land which may damage their crop.
- Dogs and cats also provides some sort of protection against snakes , rats and other insects/ harmful creatures.
Some other good things
- Pets reminds us how to love unconditionally.
- Some people go for walk in morning as they need to take their dogs outside- good reason for exercise.
The mental health benefits of owning a dog or cat have been proven by many scientific studies. Animals help with depression , anxiety , and stress . In addition, they provide companionship and ease loneliness. Moreover, pets bring us joy and unconditional love .
They improve your health. Having a pet can help you reach your health-related goals. Whether it’s walking your dog or getting some cardio in by scrubbing away those unavoidable pet stains, keeping up with your furry friend will ensure you get some daily exercise.
If you are a young couple, it prepares you to raise a child and be future ready!!!
The fantastic thing about an animal is (depending on the kind of animal) the free flow of emotions.. almost surreal and almost unconditional love.. they can teach you many aspect of loving someone.
It's a privilege to be a receptor of such kind of energy.
The right pet could bring in lots of peace, love and sanity in lives and strangely more than often not they are the emotional support for the family!!
A good pet is a blessing!!!
On an emotional level, owning a pet can decrease depression, stress and anxiety ; health-wise, it can lower your blood pressure , improve your immunity and even decrease your risk of heart attack and stroke.
Your pet would elevate your mood.
Let’s face it, there’s going to be a day when going outside seems like an impossible feat. So what’s better than having a live-in comfort provider? Studies have shown that having pets available for affection and attention can help boost your mood.
Best and probably most common reason to own pets is for companionship. They have unconditional love for you.
Animals provides unconditional love and friendship. One of the best perks of pet ownership is having a warm companion to come home to day after day. You will always have a walking buddy or snuggle buddy on hand when you need them.
They love you even if nobody else does.