It's from the Rocky Balboa film -
" It ain't how hard you hit. It's how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. "
“The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill.
“Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
“You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown.
“It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Inspirational Quote By Vince Lombardi.
“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
“People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
“Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
“Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.” – Mohnish Pabrai
“We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
“The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.” —Unknown
- "The hardest choices require the strongest wills."
- "Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving."
- "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
- "People aren't against you, they are for themselves."
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't – you're right,”
- Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.
A fantastic person with a great passion.
It is a hindi quote , I read it somewhere when I was in 10th standard. It was really inspiring.
'Khud ko jalaaoge to roshni milegi'....
And there was a similar picture tagged to the quote..
Then I realized if we really want our future , our life to be bright and shiny , we should work hard no matter how painful and hard the journey will be. Just like this candle , it is burning itself to shower brightness.
Live and let live!
Someone from my team recently told me about this quote - "Anybody can do my job, but no one can be me"