Ok lots of requests,
first somewhere I have never been before.
Starting with a nice place to stay and plenty of space for the family.
Great food and sushi, the whole family loves sushi, so maybe Japan.
I would need first class airfare and to be picked up and have a driver on call
worh a comfortable car so I don’t have to drive or park anywhere.
Plenty of funds for the kids and wife to get whatever they want and I can just relax!
Mountain Hot springs and warm ocean beaches are great vacation spots.
I would also like to visit art exhibits, museums, and architecture, and to learn about the local cultures.
If anyone wants to sponsor this vacation Let me know😁
We all dream of taking a perfect vacation. Unfortunately, most vacations aren't like that for many reasons.
following steps to learn how to plan and enjoy the best vacation of your life.
1. Realize what you want. Do you want to explore? Relax ? See a completely different place?
There are many different places that you can go to. Some people don't feel comfortable when traveling to places that are too far and different. On the other hand, going somewhere that's too close might make you feel like you're taking a stroll in the neighbourhood.
2. Plan . Once you choose your vacation spot, you can start with your planning. Don't book a hotel room or a flight too early, because there might be some last minute deals. Use the internet or get some travel brochures to see what the local attractions are, as well. Some places could be dangerous and unwelcoming; make sure to read reviews of places you want to go to and stay in.
3. Book a flight and/or a hotel. This is important, because sometimes those two can ruin an entire vacation. If you've had a bad experience with a certain airline, don't make the same mistake again. As for the flight, don't let any of it get to you. If it's a really bad experience, you can just say that it's technically not a part of the vacation. Find a good hotel that isn't too expensive and is located near many attractions. The hotel might have some flaws, but if it isn't something unbearable, then let it slide.
4. Avoid stress. There are things that have to be taken care of - just like every other vacation. Don't get it wrong this time; finish things early. If you know that you're always late to the airport, then try to leave the house an hour or two earlier. Also, make sure you have your passport and visa with you if you're going to a different country. Don't leave things for the last minute and pack your suitcase early.
5. Research. Learn about the place, as there might be some important things that you don't know about. Use Wikipedia and search engines to learn about the local customs. Read about appropriate clothing, tipping, laws, weather, and more. Check the forecast to see what the weather will be like and if the area you will be in might have natural disasters or conflicts that might arise soon. If the place you're going to isn't anything like where you live, make sure to see pictures and videos of the place to avoid culture shock.
6. Pack . You don't need to bring your entire house with you. Pack things that you know you'll need. If you know you can't live without your mp3 player, than don't hesitate to take it. Packing isn't just about personal toiletries and clothes; it's important to bring things that you'll enjoy as well. Put the items that you use often in your backpack so you'll have easier access to them. Remember to bring extra batteries and all the equipment necessary to make them work throughout the vacation. If you're going on a plane, make sure that you don't put any sharp or dangerous items in your bag (i.e. scissors, swiss knife, toy gun, etc). Don't bring a really expensive or unique-looking suitcase, they have a higher chance of getting stolen or opened. Don't pack the things that you might wear. Bring the sort of clothes that you wear now, otherwise, you'll be stuck with a whole lot of clothes that you won't be able/want to wear.
7. Watch your belongings . These days, there are many things that we need to carry around. It could be cellphones, laptops, digital cameras, and much more. Never let those expensive belongings be out of your sight. Keep them locked in a safe or hidden in a good place. When you're on the street, tie your camera on your wrist so it won't get stolen or keep it in your backpack. Don't leave your luggage and/or backpack unattended, even if you're going for a second. If you're travelling with someone else (who you trust), tell them to watch it while you're gone.
8. Set realistic expectations . As much as want to have the perfect vacation, we know that the world usually won't cooperate with us. Don't let the small things irk you and ruin your mood, just accept that they happen and move on. Try to see yourself as you are now; don't try to change and become perfect. You need to accept yourself right now instead of imagining yourself as someone you currently aren't and/or will never be. You won't be automatically happy/attractive/perfect the second your vacation starts. If you know that you're not the sort of person that can get up early and walk all day long, then don't expect yourself to be.
9. Cherish the moments . Sometimes we don't realize how happy and carefree we really were until we no longer feel it. Recognize those moments and appreciate them; don't let any of your desires or worries get in the way. Try not to reflect or think too much about how it's been so far or give the vacation a grade before it's really over. Don't give yourself too much time to think about what happened, but give yourself enough to know what to do and where to go. You can take pictures and record videos, but remember to turn them off once in a while. Let yourself be in the present instead of taking pictures of a moment you weren't in for the future.
Lots of sex and piña coladas
- 1st Answer- Perfect vacation= Perfect Location which is a Beachside for me.
- 2nd Answer- Perfect Vacation= Time spent with people whom I love.
- Final Answer- Perfect Vacation= Perfect Location X People whom I love. So it would be to relax with on a shack by a beach and watching the sunset with my best friends and parents.
My perfect vacation would probably to go visit Japan since I loved Asian food and Japanese culture. I would want to go to the heart of Tokyo and eat some great ramen. Then I would like to explore the Japanese culture and anything fun they have to do there.
A simple quiet place like in the mountains of Cebu.