There are lot of apps that I use frequently. These are some generic ones that everyone uses Phone, Messaging, Whatsapp, Gmail, Google Maps, Chrome, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
Uncommon Apps that I use are:
- Pushbullet - To push notifications, files, links from phone to laptop, PC & Tab and vice versa
- IFTTT - If This Then That mobile automation app. Eg. If I reach home then switch on my wifi, If I reach office then put my phone on silent. (mostly runs in background)
- Udemy - Online learning.
- Prime Video - Mostly during commute.
- Chess - Chess app by chess.com. One of the best online chess multiplayer.
- Scanbot - Mostly for official document scanning.
- Telegram - Official and unofficial chat groups.
I like keeping up with the news.
I also like sports:
I am using the following apps frequently:
Learning language: Duolingo and TinyCards
News: Economic Times, Mint, DailyHunt, InShorts, Flipboard
Commuting: Uber and Ola (for cabs and auto); for renting bicycles: Yulu and (till sometime back) Pedl
Socializing: Meetup, (sometimes) couchsurfing
Social Networking: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
Email: Gmail and Outlook
Messaging: WhatsApp and Slack
Mobile Payment: Paytm, GooglePay, BHIM (rarely)
Google Maps, Gmail, binance, whatsApp, Cricbuzz, Netflix, LinkedIn, telegram, Uber
These are Apps I Have in my Mobile
Google Duo - Video Calling
ES File Explorer
Whatsapp for communication, Google maps for navigation and ET for news!
Crypto apps like blockfolio. Facebook and Whatsapp. Linkedin once in a while. Exercise apps. I use a lot of google maps and street view.
Bank of America, Discord, Waze, GroupMe, Acorns and Robinhood.
For Crypto currency rate tracking I use CryptoStream Android app which gives me real time streaming rates with real time order book and trade book. You guys may also try . It's free without any ad.
Download Live Streaming Crypto App at Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptostream.atulk