- The Tattooist of Auschwitz - Heather Morris
- Mythos - Stephen Fry
- The Choice - Edith Elgar
- Le Petit Prince - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
- The ABC murders - Agatha Christie
- The Man in the High Castle - Philip Dick
- Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy -
21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari. He is incredibly insightful and still easy and entertaining to read.
The Best of The Best.
- Ulysses, by James Joyce
- The Great Gatsby, by Fitzgerald
- Great Expectations, by Dickens
- Their Eyes Were Watching God, by Zora Neale Hurston
281 and Beyond....the story and experiences of arguably the most complete test batsman India has ever had - V.V.S Laxman
We have already seen books about the life and times of Sachin, Rahul Dravid and Sourav Ganguly. It is about time we get to read about Laxman now.
I have seen Sherlock Holmes Series featuring Jeremy Brett. But never have read the series. Since the serial and the book can have different ways in which the stories progress as you can't bring all the detail from the book onto screen. So it is like savoring the story again but with a greater depth while reading the book.
- The Man Who Knew Too Much: Alan Turing and the Invention of the Computer - David Leavitt
- Dall'alto i problemi sembrano più piccoli - Paolo Nespoli
- The Stand - Stephen King
- The road - Cormac McCarthy
- Sapiens - Yuval Noah Harari
- The Selfish Gene - Richard Dawkins
- Mr. Nice - Howard Marks
- The Girl with Seven Names - Lee Hyeon-seo
How to win friends and influence people
A good friend of mine just gave me the book
Earth Abides by George R Stewart
I had heard about it before, and I really wanted to read it,
he just finished it so he gave it to me.
im about to start it.