I am an internet junkie. :)
There are numerous sites I visit every day, such as:
- Gamespot - IMHO, the best game reviews and news site.
- Coimarketcap - the most famous crypto tracker price site.
- Reddit - the interent "message board". Full of interesting news, funny stuff, in general a terrific site to kill some time.
- Rotten Tomatoes - a great site for movie reviews, having grades of both the critics and the audience.
- Bitcointalk - the premiere cryptocurrency forum. A bit old in design, but it has all the most famous crypto projects in threads, and you can join in the dicussion.
- Imdb - the best movie site on the planet, with interesting trivia and goofs for most movies.
- Reddit - I've subscribed to sub-reddits basis on my interest. I consume a lot on content from there.
- Hackernews - I've it bookmarked on my browser. So the link is always in front of me.
- Facebook - Not proud, but yeah.
- Twitter - A browser tab is open all the time.
- Feedly - This is the first thing I do in the morning. I've subscribed to few blogs of my interest, so Feedly is just throwing the right content for me.
These are the sites I visit on daily basis.
I use my laptop and phone throughout the day, so lot many.
1. Lately, Masmic is always there on one of my tabs.
2. Shopping Apps ( Amazon, Mantra)
3. Stackoverflow, AskTom (helps me whenever I am stuck coding)
4. Daily exchanges ( Whatsapp , Gmail, LinkedIn)
5. Entertainment (Youtube, Wink, Netflix)
6. Bhagwat gita ( recently downloaded)
7. Commuting (Uber, Ola)
5. Pinterest ( for some creative ideas)
Reddit and YouTube. Of course there are a lot other sites we visit daily depending on our individual interests but there is probably not a day that I miss a visit on both sites.
There are several. When it comes to keeping contact with friends and news, I use Facebook and WhatsApp on a regular basis. Just like most other people. They are what you could call core apps. Something which has become a necessity. You tube too has become a daily ritual. Ever since internet plans have become affordable it has become a better entertainment destination than cable TV. I also upload stock photos of places and events regularly to earn money on websites like EyeEm and Snapwire. The final one is the 7 minutes everyday exercise app which is pretty useful as it helps you spend time effectively when it comes to workout.
- Some investment websites.
A lot of them, actually:
- News portals from my country
- Fifa FUT Web app
- Whatsapp on Web
- Telegram on Web
Since I'm a crypto addict, my daily web sites are:
- CoinMarketCap - https://coinmarketcap.com
- BitcoinTalk forum - https://bitcointalk.org
- CryptoPanic (crypto news aggregation site) - https://cryptopanic.com/
- TradnigView (free trading ideas for crypto, stocks...) - https://www.tradingview.com/
- Mint App to track my budget and expenses
- Coinmarketcap to check the crypto prices
- Listify to list what i need to do