I would call it the Reaper and it would move corner to corner
The name is the piece would be PEACE and any peace can touch it.
Angel assassin.. it would move only once in the game to save any one from anywhere on the board regardless of where it is at that point in time... no one can kill it. angel can go nowhere but the peices standing within 3 steps are protected from being killed... and it has to stand farthest from the king and queen, however can jump in from whichever position to make a ONE TIME save for anyone and once that save is done the angel will exit the game...!!!
The Bureaucrat. It can move to any unoccupied position on the board, but cannot capture pieces.
It's just there to get in the way and slow things down.
Princess, can move any direction 2 spaces only.
• I will add a chess piece that will be called as "ARBITER".
• ARBITER cannot kill any other Piece except ARBITER.
• ARBITER will be standing in middle and in front of all "Pawn" pieces.
• ARBITER's role will be to reach the king as soon as possible, before getting any piece killed and negotiate for PEACE.
• If a player moves its ARBITER before the opponent, opponent ARBITER's role will be to kill the ARBITER as soon as possible.
• ARBITER can move in any direction in many spaces but needs to stay away from getting killed.
• Once ARBITER reaches near the king,
THE PLAYER WINS THE BATTLE WITH PEACE
Will move square / circular in 1/2/3 steps.
Brute..will move like the pond but take pieces infront and behind it
Keeping in Place, It will protect the 8 Blocks around it.
Promotion is a chess rule that requires a pawn that reaches its eighth rank to be immediately replaced by the player's choice of a queen, knight, rook, or bishop of the same color.